Do you know how compliance with EPA’s Clean Power Plan (CPP) will affect your region’s voluntary and regulatory renewable energy markets? Do you know how carbon trading under mass-based and rate-based programs can be coordinated with existing REC trading?
The Center for Resource Solutions (CRS), Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA), and Regulatory Assistance Project (RAP) teamed up on November 19, 2015, for a webinar to answer these questions and discuss:
- Emissions allowances and emission rate credits;
- Potential interactions with renewable energy certificates (RECs) from voluntary and compliance markets;
- Potential impacts on renewable portfolio standard (RPS) markets and policies; and
- How RPS programs can help states meet their emission reduction goals.
The webinar features speakers:
- Ed Holt, president, Ed Holt & Associates
- Todd Jones, senior manager, policy and climate change programs, CRS
- David Farnsworth, senior associate, RAP