European Program Director
RAP’s ideal candidate will be responsible for all aspects of leadership, management, and financial viability of RAP’s work in Europe. The Director will provide strategic leadership and vision in guiding RAP’s European work. Moreover, this person will serve on RAP’s senior-level management team and therefore, provide support for RAP’s worldwide policy and programmatic activities.
The Director will guide a team of professional staff. Broad goals for the European Program Director include:
- Maintain RAP’s role as a thought leader in Europe by leading a program of research, policy analysis, and the creation of solutions to power, climate, and economic challenges facing government or other organizations.
- Expand the reach and influence of RAP on public policies and solutions to Europe’s most pressing energy challenges.
- Provide technical assistance, outreach, writing, and speaking on power regulation, energy efficiency, and climate policy to various groups and organizations.
- Manage operations of the RAP Europe team, including managing staff, consultants, and budget. Work with staff on various projects, in a leadership and supporting role.
- Lead European fundraising efforts for RAP.
Compensation and Benefits: RAP offers a highly competitive salary/benefits combination that is commensurate with experience.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter responding specifically to the experience and qualifications being sought to: Daniel Sherman, President, Explore Company at [email protected]. Refer to RAP/PDE in the subject line.
A more detailed position description is available here.